Plan Your Visit
Top 5 Hints for Guests
There are parking lots on all sides of the church. There are awnings on the East and West sides to allow you to drop off passengers without being in the rain.
#2 Worship Service
Before service, make sure you check out the bulletin and see what’s going on at POBC. Please fill out the Communication Card enclosed inside the bulletin so that we can answer your questions and let you know what’s happening at POBC.
#3 No Expectations
As a guest, you won’t be singled out or asked to give a dime. We want you to remain as anonymous as you want to be, we encourage you to visit our church over several weeks to see what POBC can offer you.
#4 Our Gift To You
As our gift for first-time guests you will receive a special gift bag. You may pick your gift up at one of the two information centers in the foyer.
#5 Come As You Are
We are excited to have you here! We hope you see POBC is a warm, inviting place so you won’t feel all alone.
Here are some things you should know:
- If you do not have children to drop off before service, consider entering from the 2 main covered entrances.
- If you do have children to drop off before service, for high school and middle school enter the Family Life Center at the East entrance. For all other ages enter from the West side rear entrance.
- When leaving, taking a left out of the parking lot will lead you to Shed Rd. and another left at Shed Rd. will get you to I-220. Taking a right out of the parking lot will lead you to Airline Dr. (there will be a line at the at Viking Dr. & Airline) another right at Airline Dr. will lead you to I-220.
- Spend 10-15 minutes walking around the POBC campus. We have lots to see and this is a great way to meet people. By the time you are ready to leave, the parking lots will be less full and the line will have shortened a little at the Airline light.
Do you know where to park? Here are some recommendations to make your first visit stress-free:
- If you have children, we recommend parking in West lot near the rear.
- If you have young children, we recommend parking parking in West lot in the middle.
- If you do not have children you may park anywhere you wish. The sanctuary is located in the front of the church directly beneath the steeple.