Our church was founded around 1943 by several families. The meetings were held in one of the families' home until a building was purchased some time later. From that time over 60 years ago we have continued to uphold the beliefs and standards that the founders set in place. Before we moved to our current location in 1995 we were located on Traffic Street in Bossier City, LA. We out-grew our facility and began a building project that took 2 years and was completed in August of 1995. We are now located at 2833 Viking Drive in Bossier City, LA.